The Customer Services & Membership Department are always happy to help with any questions or queries customers may have. We aim to provide the highest service possible and as such, we promise that:
- We will be available to help with telephone queries 6 days a week, 8.30am to 5pm (6.30pm on weekdays in the summer months and 9am to 5pm on Saturdays throughout the year)
- We will endeavour to answer all calls within 15 seconds and process new membership applications within 48 working hours of receipt. We aim to respond to emails and letters within 5 working days, although some complex queries may take longer and customers will be notified of this within 3 working days.
- We will always aim to answer any query quickly and proactively in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Where we are unable to provide an immediate answer, we will investigate the query and respond within an agreed timescale.
- We will protect information and take all reasonable precautions to ensure its safety. We will, with the help of customers, keep personal information correct and up to date.
- We will assist people to execute their right to view personal data, as covered by the Data Protection Act and The Freedom of Information Act.
- We will accept and review any feedback or comments made to us about our service or properties. These comments will be passed on to the relevant areas for consideration in the future.
- We will handle all complaints in a respectful and considerate manner. We will take the time to consider any concerns and will provide an honest, open response within 10 days or sooner. If our investigations will take longer, we will inform customers and provide a new deadline date.
- If customers are unhappy with our response or feel that we are unable to provide a fair reply, we will openly provide the contact details of a senior manager.