Enjoy a great day out in Warwickshire at Kenilworth Castle and Elizabethan Garden. One of the largest historic attractions in the West Midlands, the whole family will enjoy exploring the spectacular castle ruins and gardens.
We have now switched to our summer opening hours, meaning that there is even more time for you to enjoy our properties and events on your visit. Please check opening times before travelling.
Follow us on:
Places to visit in Warwickshire
Take a fascinating journey back through time at Kenilworth Castle and Elizabethan Garden:
- Tread the footsteps of a queen in the recreated Elizabethan Garden.
- Warm up with a brew in our timbered tearoom.
- Explore the impressive ruins on a fantastic family day out.
There are some great places to explore in nearby counties this season:
Discover the vast and rambling remains of Witley Court, a palatial 19th century mansion in Worcestershire.
- Enjoy wonderful views from the battlements of Goodrich Castle in Herefordshire.
- Take a peaceful walk around the picturesque moated remains of Kirby Muxloe Castle.