HISTORIC HOUSES ASSOCIATION
Save a third on the first year of Historic Houses Association membership, and discover hundreds of Britain's special places – including privately-owned houses, castle and gardens – for free as an HHA Friend.
Historic Houses Association
By joining HHA as a Friend, you can visit hundreds of privately-owned houses, castles and gardens free during normal opening hours. They include internationally known properties such as Highclere Castle in Berkshire (as seen in Downton Abbey) and smaller manors such as Markenfield Hall in Yorkshire.
Many of the properties are still lived in, often by families who have owned them for centuries, and many include exquisite gardens. Each is unique, giving you an unmatched insight into much-loved homes and their social and historical contexts.
As an HHA Friend you also receive:
A quarterly magazine 'Historic House' which is packed with news of the Association, its member properties and Britain’s heritage.
Opportunities to join specially arranged visits to properties, including some which are not usually open to the public, with refreshments or lunch included in the booking fee.
The HHA is offering 12 months Friends Membership for the price of 8 for English Heritage Members (including standard delivery and VAT).
To become an HHA Friend, visit Historic Houses Association
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Offer only available to new HHA members and cannot be used to renew HHA Friends Membership
2. To take advantage of this special offer, English Heritage Members must complete a Direct Debit mandate online via www.hha.org.uk/eh.
3. Offer is not available in conjunction with other special offers
4. Offer is limited to one use per Member or Friend
5. Offer expires 31 March 2018