How to Book an English Heritage Holiday Cottage
Booking an English Heritage holiday cottage is easy. Once you have chosen a cottage, go to the Availability and Prices page and select which dates you would like to stay (available dates are in green). Then simply click book on the right hand side and follow the instructions to complete your booking. Alternatively you can call our reservation team on 0370 333 1187 or email us.
You will need to pay a deposit to secure a booking, which can be paid by credit or debit card or by cheque. The deposit is one third of the total cost of your stay. Full payment is due 8 weeks before the start of your holiday. Once we have received this payment, full details of your cottage with directions, where to collect your key from and local contacts will be sent to you.
All bookings are subject to VAT.
Length of Stay
We offer three options:
- A weekend break which runs from Friday afternoon to Monday morning
- A full week which runs from Monday to Monday or Friday to Friday
- A mid-week break which runs from Monday afternoon to Friday morning
When staying for a 7 night period that falls over two date bands your holiday price will be prorated.
Christmas and New Year 2016
- Christmas: We are offering a 4 night stay over the Christmas period from Friday 23 December - Tuesday 27 December 2016.
- New Year: If you prefer to stay for the New Year period, we're offering a minimum 3 night stay from Friday 30 December 2016 - Monday 02 January 2017.
- Stay for 7 nights or more between 19th December 2016 and 2nd January 2017 and receive 10% discount on your stay.