17. All of the attractions reserve the right, in their absolute discretion to refuse entry and to close and/or alter all or any part of the facilities for technical, operational, health and safety or other reasons including overcapacity.
18. All attraction information is subject to change. Admission prices are subject to change. Please check the English Heritage and Cadw websites for the latest information.
19. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse and/or error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
20. Entry of the promotional code on the Country Life website or acquisition of a Voucher which is made through improper technical means, agents, third parties, organised groups or any other entry duplication method will be void.
21. The Voucher can only be used as stipulated. The Voucher is non-transferable and is not for resale. Any purported transfer or sale of the Voucher will render it void. The Voucher is only valid at participating English Heritage and Cadw sites within England and Wales.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Offer and cancel any Voucher belonging to any individual who, at its sole discretion, it believes has duplicated the promotional code or Voucher or otherwise tampered with the redemption process or who has breached any rule of this promotion.
23. Any decision of the Promoter in all matters relating to this promotion is final and binding.
24. If any clause in these terms and conditions is determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable than it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall remain in full force and effect.
25. The Voucher is subject to availability, non-transferable and there is no cash alternative.
26. These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
27. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions. By participating in the promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
28. The use of headings in these terms and conditions is for convenience only and will not affect their interpretation.