Members' Rewards: Frontier Canada
Free float-plane sightseeing flight on a Frontier Canada holiday to British Columbia.
DISCOVER THE BEAUTY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA
Frontier Canada, an award-winning true Canada specialist, has been organising holidays to Canada for almost 30 years, and specialises in tailor-made breaks to the western province of British Columbia.
Whatever you want from your holiday to British Columbia, Frontier Canada will use its expertise and knowledge of the region to create a completely personalised trip for you, including seasonal experiences and unique excursions that take you off the beaten path and away from itineraries offered by other larger, mainstream companies.
With its cosmopolitan cities and unspoilt natural landscapes, British Columbia is a land of abundance. It offers year-round adventure in a land of refined civilisation and raw wilderness.
The laidback seaport city of Vancouver, surrounded by water and towering mountains, is a gateway to the great outdoors and the perfect place to start your Western Canadian journey. From its sandy beaches, sprawling suburban parks and coastal trails, to its sports stadiums, bustling markets and nightlife neighbourhoods, this is truly a city with something for everyone.
After enjoying the urban delights of the city, head off to explore the province’s varied landscapes from rainforests and deserts to snow-capped peaks – and spot wildlife such as bears, whales and eagles in their natural habitats.
West of the city is Vancouver Island, with the vibrant city of Victoria at its southernmost tip and the magical Pacific Rim National Park on its west coast. In the north, Telegraph Cove and Port McNeill are renowned for scuba diving and wildlife viewing. Sea otters, grizzly and black bears can all be seen here, with one of the greatest concentration of killer whales on earth swimming the waters, from late June to October.
Just under two hours' drive from Vancouver on the beautiful Sea to Sky Highway is Whistler. Best known known for its skiing and snowboarding in the winter, Whistler is also a phenomenal place in summer, with white water rafting, canoeing, sailing and horseriding among its many attractions.
Other must-see destinations include the little-visited Okanagan Valley, full of lakes, vineyards and golf courses, the soaring BC Rockies or, for wildlife enthusiasts, the Great Bear Rainforest, home of the elusive spirit bear.
Mind, body and spirit will be nourished by time spent in British Columbia’s natural wilderness, and ‘the BC effect’ will stay with you long after you’ve returned home.
Terms and Conditions
- Free sightseeing flight is with Harbour Air and is only applicable to complete holiday packages of 7 nights or more to British Columbia, including flights, accommodation and car hire or other ground arrangements.
- Free sightseeing flight offer is per person and options will be advised at time of quotation.
- The free sightseeing flight offer is subject to availability at time of booking
- The free sightseeing flight offer cannot be combined with any other Frontier Canada offer or discount.
- Quote English Heritage and code EHFBC to redeem the offer.
- Offer applies to new bookings from English Heritage members only.
- Offer can only be used on phone or email bookings.
- Standard UK call charges apply.
- Frontier Canada's booking terms and conditions apply. Details can be found on the Frontier Canada website.
- Offer ends 31 March 2020.
Back to your rewards
Discover the full range of offers and competitions in the Members' Rewards scheme.
Take advantage of free or discounted entry at hundreds of attractions spanning the British Isles and overseas.
Explore our exciting programme of behind-the-scenes events, created exclusively for our Members.
Explore a selection of highlights from the latest issue of our Members' Magazine, including exclusive videos and galleries.