Members' Rewards: Railway Touring Company
Save £10 per person on a special day out by steam.
Looking for a great day out, or planning an anniversary or birthday treat? How about a trip on board a steam train with The Railway Touring Company?
Step on board for a memorable journey to a variety of destinations, including historic Worcester, Chester and York, seaside Blackpool, Scarborough, Weymouth and Bournemouth, the granite city of Aberdeen or the Scottish capital Edinburgh.
Hauled by some of Britain’s finest surviving steam locomotives, these special trains take scenic routes, including over the world-famous Settle and Carlisle Line, beside the beautiful North Wales Coast, up into the mountains of Snowdonia, through the rugged Peak District and along the picturesque Wensleydale Railway.
Redeeming your offer
English Heritage Members can save £10 per person when booking a day trip with the Railway Touring Company.
Simply redeem online using the code FSY or call The Railway Touring Company on 01553 661500 to ask for a brochure.
Terms and Conditions
- Discount promoted by The Railway Touring Company, 14a Tuesday Market Place, King’s Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 1JN.
- Offer open to English Heritage Members and up to five guests.
- This £10 per person discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or existing booking.
- This offer holds no monetary value.
- The discount applies to UK day trips departing before 31 December 2020, subject to availability, and booked by 30 June 2020.
- The Railway Touring Company’s Standard Conditions of Booking and Travel apply – see brochure or website for details.
- Code FSY must be quoted at time of booking.
- Standard call charges apply.
- Subject to availability.
Back to your rewards
Discover the full range of offers and competitions in the Members' Rewards scheme.
We have worked with over 100 other attractions across the country – as well as others spanning the British Isles and overseas – to give our Members discounted or free entry. Explore them here and plan ahead for when you can get out and visit them again.
Although not currently available, you can explore our programme of behind-the-scenes and bespoke events created exclusively for our Members.
Explore a selection of highlights from the latest issue of our Members' Magazine, as well as exclusive features, videos and galleries.