Members' Rewards: Wightlink
Receive up to 25% off ferry travel with Wightlink.
Wightlink loves that the Isle of Wight gives you the feeling of getting away from it all, without actually having to go that far. It’s a place where you can be as active as you want or do as little as you like. And, although it feels a million miles away, Wightlink can get you there in no time.
On the Isle of Wight, epic spaces are yours for the taking – around half of its landscape is a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Embrace the frosts of winter, idle on the beach or have all of the views to yourself in the quieter months.
Thanks to its strong environmental values and innovation, the Isle of Wight is now one of seven biosphere reserves in the UK. Walk cliff-top paths with or without the dog. Explore beautiful gardens. Hunt for red squirrels (they’re the only colour the island does!). Enjoy your morning run with a different backdrop. And discover exactly why it’s called the Bicycle Island.
On top of the usual saving available to English Heritage Members, Wightlink is offering an additional 5% off ferry travel this spring, so you can now save up to 25% on ferry tickets. Book and travel before 31 March 2022.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer valid on bookings made and travel taken up to 31 March 2022.
- Standard Wightlink terms and conditions apply: www.wightlink.co.uk/information/terms-conditions.
- This offer is valid for English Heritage Members. You will be asked for your membership number when booking and may need to show your membership card when travelling.
- The Member must be in the vehicle or foot group when travelling.
- If you are unable to make a booking online please call 0333 999 7333 to make a booking. Please quote English Heritage Membership when you call and you will be asked for your membership number.
- All phone bookings will incur a £5 booking fee. Other fees may apply, dependent on ticket type.
- Wightlink reserves the right to change or remove this offer.