VOLUNTEER AT TINTAGEL CASTLE
Be part of the passionate Tintagel Castle team when the site re-opens in summer 2019. Tintagel is truly breath-taking, set high on Cornwall's rugged north coast between Padstow and Bude offering stunning sea views along the coast. Volunteers will help share a site that has inspired many throughout the ages and enable visitors to get the most out of their visit to this incredible site.
Tintagel Castle Roles
We are recruiting a team of Castle Welcome volunteers and Landscape and Maintenance volunteers who will play an integral part in both inspiring visitors to Tintagel Castle with their passion for the past and by ensuring visitors make the most of this incredible site or by caring for the site's upkeep.
If you have some spare time, are great with people and would relish the opportunity to part of an exciting volunteer team supporting such an exciting historic site - this is the opportunity for you.
As an English Heritage volunteer you can:
- Indulge your passion and meet new people
- Engage with local heritage, helping it become part of the local community and landscape
- Be part of a friendly team and learn new skills
- Gain valuable experience to add to your CV or just as part of who you are
We will provide:
- Training and support
- All of the things you need to make your gift of time an enjoyable one, including clothing and equipment
- Tea and coffee
- Travel expenses to and from Tintagel Castle