Our Offer for Groups
We offer a 15% discount (10% for Stonehenge) for groups of 11 or more paying visitors*, if one person makes payment for the group.
We also offer:
- Free entry for one tour leader
- Free entry for one coach driver
Please note that all non-education groups must separate in to their household/support bubble or party of 6 on arrival and for the duration of their visit. Social distancing rules apply to anyone not in your household/support bubble.
*The tour leader, coach driver and any English Heritage members do not count towards the group number.
Make your booking
Pre-booking is essential to limit visitor numbers and ensure effective social distancing. There is no limit on the group size but groups may only visit if they separate into their household/support bubble or party of 6 during their visit. Please don't travel to our sites unless you have pre-booked as we won't be able to let you in without your proof of booking.
To book your group visit, make use of our useful contact list. You will also find contact details alongside pricing in our Trade Admission Prices & Opening Times 2021/22 & 2022/23.
Please have the following information to hand to help us check availability and book you in:
- Date of visit
- Time of visit
- Number of visitors
- Your tour reference or booking reference (if available)
- Method of transport
- Method of payment
- Any other information relevant to your booking request
English Heritage is supporting the NHS Test and Trace scheme and will be using data collected from site bookings to fulfil part of this should the need arise. You can find out more about how we are doing this here.
How to pay
Stonehenge & Tintagel Castle:
- By debit or credit card at least 7 days in advance of the visit
- Agency Voucher Scheme
All other English Heritage Properties:
- By debit or credit card on arrival
- By cash or cheque on arrival (cheques made payable to English Heritage Trust)
- Agency Voucher Scheme
Keeping everyone safe
Although things might be a little different when you visit, you’ll still be able to enjoy exploring the places where history happened with your groups. We’ve introduced a range of measures to ensure social distancing and maintain high hygiene standards.
- Our site staff have been trained in hygiene and social distancing and provided with the necessary PPE.
- Where required, some sites will have markers on the ground to help visitors maintain a safe distance. Some sites will be using one way systems and may have different entrances/exits for group visits.
- We have installed new welcome information and site-specific sign posts to guide you on your visit.
- We have increased site cleaning and disinfecting regimes including regular cleaning of high-touch surfaces. Toilets are monitored hourly and cleaned/disinfected as required.
- There may be screens in place if we can’t separate visitors from staff.
- Hand sanitisers will be in use across sites.
- Barriers will be in place to help social distancing, particularly in queuing areas such as toilets and admission areas.
- Takeaway catering options will be available at some sites.
- Access equipment/facilities such as lifts, wheelchairs and mobility scooters will be available but you should check availability in advance.
- Audio guides and some interpretation equipment e.g. costumes and handling items may not be available.
- Download a copy of our Covid Risk Assessment.
Plan your next day out
Be inspired by our itineraries designed especially for groups. You can choose our carefully curated suggestions by region, type of property or theme.
The bi-annual Group Visits Guide is bursting with inspiring ideas of places to visit, plus useful information such as average length of stay, catering facilities and coach parking. View it online or request a hard copy.Inspire Me
Stay in Touch
If you can't find the answers you need in our FAQs, please get in touch with the team. We're happy to help with any booking questions or marketing queries you may have.
We've moved! Our new address is: English Heritage, Travel Trade Marketing Team, 1st Floor Fermentation North, Finzels Reach, Hawkins Lane, Bristol, BS1 6JQ
Join our Mailing List
Follow the link to sign up to our mailing list and receive useful updates from us. Like our annual update on trade admission pricing and opening times and our bi-annual Attractions newsletter.