Win a chance to step inside Stonehenge this Valentine's Day and tell your loved one what they mean to you.
English Heritage is offering the chance for one lucky winner and a partner exclusive access to the stone circle at Stonehenge for the most romantic start to Valentine's Day.
Simply tell us why you should be chosen for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.
WIN Exclusive Access to Stonehenge
Stonehenge has been a destination for lovers, honeymooners and romantics for generations, and now it’s your chance to make the mysterious monument feature in your own love story.
Watch sunrise amongst the ancient stones with your loved one before enjoying a celebratory breakfast at the visitor centre.
To be in with a chance of winning simply tell us why you should be chosen for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. We are looking for the most romantic stories, proposals or declarations of love in all its forms. Why not add a video or photo to make your entry stand out?
how to enter
- Entries must answer the question, "I should win exclusive access to Stonehenge on Valentine's Day because...”
- Entrants must be over 18
- Enter using your favourite social media platform
- Twitter – mention @EH_Stonehenge or reply with #LoveStonehenge
- Facebook – reply or Direct Message @StonehengeEH
- Instagram - use #LoveStonehenge
- Video entries must be no more than 60 seconds in length
- Follow Stonehenge on social media.
terms and conditions
Full terms and conditions can be found here.
The prize includes:
- Access to Stonehenge Circle from 7.15am-8.15am on Thursday 14 February 2019 only. The winner will need to be available at this time as the prize is non-transferrable
- A photographer will be on site and digital copies of the images will be made available to the competition winner
- A celebratory breakfast will be provided for the competition winner and guest on return to the visitor centre
- As a condition of entry, the competition winner's video entry, name, image and that of their guest, plus photographs taken by the photographer will be used by English Heritage and shared with the media
- The closing date is midnight on 8 February 2019 and the winner will be notified by 11 February 2019.