If you own, manage or are developing an industrial site or want to set up a building preservation trust, you will find lots of useful information in this section to help you. There's also further help and advice aimed specifically at heritage professionals.
The pages on the left-hand side are intended to provide help and advice to:
- Heritage specialists - local authorities, consultants, contractors and the voluntary sector, especially those who comment on development proposals.
- Owners and developers of industrial sites.
- Those who are considering setting up a Building Preservation Trust to rescue an industrial site.
- Voluntary groups and others who run or manage industrial sites as visitor attractions or are open to the public.
- There is also a page on the reuse of industrial sites, which gives examples of schemes carried out by developers and Building Preservation Trusts based on recent English Heritage research.