How to Use Our Download
- Download and extract the provided zip file
- Connect your TomTom to your computer and turn it on. (If your TomTom Home software starts, close it as you won't need it)
- Browse to your TomTom device and find the folder named GreatBritainMaps, (the name of this file will vary depending upon the model of your device, but always be clearly distinguishable from the other folders)
- Copy and paste the two extracted files (English Heritage.ov2 & English Heritage.bmp) into this folder
- Switch off and disconnect the device when the screen indicates it is safe to do so
Next time you start your TomTom you can include English Heritage properties on the map, or browse nearby properties.
To load points of interest file onto a Garmin sat nav you will need the Garmin POI Loader. To download the software and for further instructions please refer to the official Garmin website.