- Do I need to pre-book tickets?
As tickets are limited per night we do recommend that you book in advance to guarantee entry and avoid disappointment. You can book tickets online or via telephone to our Customer Services on 08444 539 077.
- How will my tickets arrive?
Your tickets will be e-mailed to you. If your e-ticket has not arrived please check your junk mail as there is a slight chance they can be picked up by your email provider.
- Can my tickets be changed?
Changing the day of your ticket will depend on the availability. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to check if the day of your booking can be amended.
- Is there a member's discount?
Yes there is a discount for English Heritage Members. If you are a member please remember to bring your English Heritage Membership card with you.
- Is there a concessions or senior citizens price?
Sorry, we do not offer a concession price for our Enchanted Garden events.
- Do children need to pay?
Yes, there is a charge for children age 5-15 years. Children under 5 are free. Children 16 and over pay the adult price.
- What happens if I cannot attend?
Unfortunately due to the high demand for tickets, they are non-refundable and not interchangeable.
- Will refunds be offered if the event is cancelled due to poor weather conditions?
If English Heritage has to cancel the event before the advertised start time then full refunds will be offered.
Parking and Accessibility
- Will there be plenty of free parking?
There is plenty of free parking on site, please follow the AA signs and directions on site.
- How far is the walk around the Enchanted trail?
The Enchanted trail is approximately 0.8 - 1mile in length. There is no restriction as to how many times you can enjoy the trail. You are very welcome to enjoy the trail as many times as you wish.
- Is site re-entry allowed? What do I do if I need to pop back to the car for something I've forgotten?
Yes you will be able to re-enter the Enchanted event, please keep your ticket(s) with you and show them to the admissions team on re-entry.
- Is it wheelchair/pushchair friendly?
The trail makes use of the paths around the property; however these may be gravel in places and have a slight incline/decline at times.
- Can we book a wheelchair/mobility scooter?
Unfortunately, there is no opportunity to pre-book a wheelchair for use during the event. There are wheelchairs available on site. However these are on a first come, first served basis.
- Are dogs allowed into the event?
Unfortunately dogs aren't allowed but assistance dogs are welcome.
- What is the start/end time of the event?
The start time is 4pm and the end time is 8:30pm. Last entry will be at 8pm.
- Our timed ticket is for 4pm, can we stay all evening?
Yes, you are welcome to stay for as long as you like. We do however ask that you do not arrive before the time on your ticket. We believe that the estimated average time spent at Enchanted will be 1.5 - 2hrs.
- Can we arrive earlier in the day for the event?
No. Enchanted Brodsworth is a special event outside of our normal admission times.
You are welcome to visit Brodsworth Hall earlier in the day but standard daytime admission charges apply.
- How do the time ticket slots work?
When you book tickets you will be asked to choose an hour's timeslot to gain entry to the Enchanted Garden. You will need to arrive within your chosen hour.
What can I see and do at Enchanted Brodsworth?
- Is a ride on the fairground included in the ticket price?
No, the fairground rides and games are not included in the ticket price. However charges will be kept to a minimum at £1.50 or £2 per ride/game.
- Will Father Christmas be at Enchanted?
Yes, there will be Father Christmas sessions throughout the event at 4.30pm, 5.15pm, 6pm and 6.45pm. Please contact Customer Services on 0370 333 1183 to book your ticket. Places are limited, therefore we highly recommend pre-booking to avoid disappointment.
- Will there be a Christmas Market/Stalls?
The English Heritage shop will be open, selling plenty of festive delights including Christmas cards, decorations, foodie treats and gifts.
- Will the restaurant be open?
Yes the tea room will be opening serving a festive menu. There will also be plenty of refreshments on offer as part of the event.