A particularly fine example of a Neolithic long barrow of c.3800 BC, featuring a false entrance and side chambers. Excavated in 1863 and 1865, the remains of 31 people were found in the chambers. The barrow has since been restored.
Managed by Gloucestershire County Council.
Please note: Dogs on leads are welcome.
Prices and opening times
For just £39 a year, English Heritage members get free entry to our properties and exclusive discounts.