The gatehouse, chapel and other remains of a communal residence for priests serving the parish church, founded by locally-born Archbishop Chichele before 1425. Regularly used to display works of art.
Please note: Dogs on leads are welcome, restricted areas only.
This property is managed by Higham Ferrers Tourism, Business and Community Partnerships.
Prices and opening times
For just £48 a year, English Heritage members get free entry to our properties and exclusive discounts.