The remains of a Norman castle on the banks of the River Adur, founded by William de Braose c. 1075. The earthworks are dominated by a towering wall of the keep-gatehouse.
Please note: Dogs on leads are welcome. Limited parking is available.
Prices and opening times
For just £48 a year, English Heritage members get free entry to our properties and exclusive discounts.