Facilities at Stonehenge
Car parking available on site. Charge at peak times (June to end of August, half term and Easter) refundable on entry. Cash payment to parking attendant. Show membership card to parking attendants for free parking: (English Heritage; National Trust for England and Scotland; CADW; Historic Scotland; Manx National Heritage and Royal Oak members).
Food and Drink
Kiosk style café on site, selling hot/cold snacks. Small outdoor area for seating with benches. No covered area.
Picnics allowed near the kiosk café.
Gift shop selling Stonehenge related souvenirs, jams and alcohol.
Male and female toilet facilities on site. One disabled toilet.
No animals, except assistance dogs, allowed on site.
- Audio Tour Availability
- Yes, included in entrance fee. A VIP guide is also available in English.
- Basic Language Audio Tours
- Baby Changing Facilities
- Male and female toilet facilities on site. One disabled toilet.
- Pushchairs Allowed
- Education group visits must be pre-booked
Please be aware
Take care on grassed areas when wet.
- Foreign Language Audio Tours
- English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian, Dutch and Swedish
- Foreign Language Guidebooks
- English, French, Spanish, German and Japanese
Commercial Photography and Filming
English Heritage welcomes all photographers to our sites and we hope you will share your pictures with us on Flickr and Facebook.
We do have some restrictions at certain locations, so if photography is your main reason for visiting, please call the site ahead of your visit to check if any parts of the site are restricted.
If you are interested in using English Heritage sites for commercial photography this must be arranged in advance. Please go to: Sarah Eastel Locations (http://www.film-locations.co.uk) for more information.
A guide book is available for this property.