Plan your visit
Welcome to Framlingham Castle
We have introduced limits on visitor numbers to help keep everyone safe, and you won’t be able to visit without your booking confirmation. If you’re a Member, your ticket will be free, but you still need to book in advance. To book your visit, click here.
Although things might be a little different when you visit, you’ll still be able to enjoy exploring the places where history really happened. And you’ll still be given a warm and safe welcome by our friendly – if socially distant – staff and volunteers.
- Wall Walk - The Wall Walk will be open with a one-way system for you to enjoy while social distancing.
- The Poorhouse - The Poorhouse will remain open.
- Exhibition - The indoor exhibition will remain closed.
- Cafe - The cafe will be open for takeaway light refreshments of hot and cold drinks as well as cakes with a one way system.
- Shop - The shop will be open with a one-way system in place.
- Toilets - Our toilets are open as usual. Additional hand sanitising stations will be available on site.
- Dogs - Dos on leads are welcome to enjoy our grounds.
Go to our Directions page and plan your journey to Framlingham Castle by car or public transport.
You will find parking information, post code for sat nav, and our address at the bottom of the page.
Find out what Facilities are available for your day out.
Here you can find out everything you need to know about parking, toilets and shopping at Framlingham Castle as well as other useful information.
Look up Access information for your visit. We have detailed information about what to expect if you have particular needs regarding:
- Mobility/Older Visitors
- Blind/Visually Impaired
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing
- Learning Difficulties
- Health and Safety.
Find out what you need to know for Group Visits.
Look up what discounts there are for groups, as well as how to book your group visit, and see information about tours that may be available.