STONEHENGE LOCAL RESIDENTS PASS
People living in parishes surrounding Stonehenge may be eligible for a Local Residents Pass, allowing free entry for one adult and up to three children.
If you would like to apply for a Local Residents Pass please complete the online application form.
Terms and Conditions
- An email will be sent which is your Local Residents Pass E-Pass and should be kept securely. A physical pass will not be issued.
- This e-pass admits the holder (and up to three children) to Stonehenge during normal hours of admission.
- The e-pass must be produced on each visit during normal opening hours. It is not valid for Stone Circle Experience visits or special events requiring a separate ticket.
- This e-pass is for the holder and up to three children and is only valid for two years from the sent date.
- E-pass holders are required to book their visit beforehand via the English Heritage website www.english-heritage.org.uk/stonehenge, by clicking on the AFFILIATES ticket option. Tickets must be booked for the adult and any children attending.
- Additional adults in the household must apply for their own Local Residents Pass.
- Car parking charges may apply
- The e-pass will be used by the card holder only who may be asked to present photo ID and current proof of address to verify their identification on arrival at Stonehenge.
- We reserve the right to revoke this e-pass at any time.
- Non-compliance with the T&Cs will render the e-pass invalid.
If you have any questions concerning the Local Residents Pass please contact our customer services team