Overseas Visitors Pass - Terms and conditions
Overseas Visitor Pass > Terms and Conditions
The English Heritage Overseas Visitor Pass ('the Pass') provides entry to English Heritage sites for a period of 9 or 16 consecutive days. There may be an additional charge payable on entry to a site for special events not included in the normal admission price for that site.
- Once payment has been successfully processed, a Booking Confirmation ('voucher') will be emailed to the customer carrying an order reference number. The voucher must be taken to the first site visited and redeemed for your Pass.
- The customer must also provide proof of identity in the form of a passport, identity card or driver's licence to authenticate that they are the rightful owner of this confirmation voucher and as proof of overseas residency.
- The Pass will be validated by our staff at the first site visited by entering the 'valid from' date and 'valid until' date on the Pass as well as the pass holder's name. The Pass holder must sign the Pass.
- The Pass and Overseas Visitor Guidebook can be collected at any English Heritage site during normal opening hours on presentation of this confirmation voucher.
- The Pass may only be used by the person(s) or family named on the Pass and is non-transferable.
- The Pass is not transferable, refundable or replaceable under any circumstances, including when lost or stolen.
- The Pass must be presented by the holder at the admission point of each site visited.
- The Pass does not include free or reduced price entry to our Associated Attractions.
- The Pass cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.
- The Pass is valid up to and including the 'valid until' date shown on the card.
- Opening times of sites may change from time to time, and we advise that you check on the website before visiting to confirm the current times.
- The pass cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
- The '2 adults' pass is valid for up to 2 adults travelling together. The 'family' pass is valid for up to 2 adults and up to 4 other family members living at the same address, under 18 years of age.
- The 2019/20 English Heritage Overseas Visitor Pass permits admission to English Heritage properties for 9 or 16 consecutive days within the period from 1 April 2019 to 31 March 2020.