We offer a 15% discount (10% for Stonehenge) for groups of 11 or more paying visitors when payment is made in a single transaction.
Per group you also receive:
- free entry for one tour leader
- free entry for one coach driver
The tour leader, coach driver and any English Heritage members do not count towards the group totals.
Trade admission prices and opening times:
Please refer to our Trade Admission Prices & Site Opening Times brochure for pricing and opening times information at our top sites for groups.
Making a booking:
Contact information for making your group booking can be found in the Visit & Contact Information section below.
Please include the property name and date of visit in the subject line of your email along with the following information:
- Group name
- Name of property
- Tour reference/booking reference (if applicable)
- Date and time of arrival
- Number of visitors
Payment can be made on arrival by: cash, credit/debit card, cheque (made payable to The English Heritage Trust), Agency Voucher Scheme (AVS).
Visit & Contact information
- Coach parking: Parking for minibuses only. Please note that the site is not accessible to coaches. The nearest set down point is at the main gate at the start of the forest track. There is no local parking for coaches.
- Catering: The Castle Café (not managed by English Heritage) offers light snacks, lunches, drinks and hot meals. Opening times vary. To avoid disappointment please contact the café when planning your visit: 01803 849473.
- Audio tour: The free audio tour recounts tales of ghostly happenings, which brings the castle to life. Subject to availability.
- Access: Only the grounds, shops, and ground floor of the site are accessible to disabled visitors. There are a number of shallow steps in the entrance passage and some wheelchairs may have difficulty. An assisting companion is recommended. There are a number of slopes on the site.
- Average length of visit: 1 hour
Address: Berry Pomery, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 6LJ (For sat nav see road access)
Telephone: Berry Pomeroy: 01803 866618