Group visits to Brodsworth Hall and Gardens
Brodsworth was built to the highest standards of luxury in the 1860s, and it was home to the same family for over 120 years. After the death of the last owner in 1988, the interiors were conserved as they were found, making this an English country house frozen in time.
We offer a 15% discount (10% for Stonehenge) for groups of 11 or more paying visitors when payment is made in a single transaction.
Per group you also receive:
- free entry for one tour leader
- free entry for one coach driver
The tour leader, coach driver and any English Heritage members do not count towards the group totals.
Trade admission prices:
Please refer to our Trade Admission Prices & Site Opening Times brochure for pricing and opening times information at our top sites for groups.
Making a booking:
Contact information for making your group booking can be found in the Visit & Contact Information section below. Please include the property name and date of visit in the subject line of your email.
We will require the following information to check availability and book you in.
- Group name
- Name of property
- Tour reference/booking reference (if applicable)
- Date and time of arrival
- Number of visitors
Payment can be made on arrival by:
- credit/debit card,
- cheque; made payable to The English Heritage Trust.
- Agency Voucher Scheme (AVS)*
*Agency Voucher Scheme account holders can redeem their company voucher on arrival and be invoiced after their visits. Subject to eligibility, contact us to find out more.
Visit & Contact information
- Coach parking:Free parking for 3 coaches 250 metres from the site entrance.
- Catering: Self-service tearoom seats 70 inside and 80 outside. Serving freshly made sandwiches and home cooked meals, along with a selection of cakes. Alternatively book a buffet served in a private room (max 40 people).
- Orientation map: Download a copy of our Brodsworth Hall orientation map to help with your planning.
- Average length of visit: 3 hours
Address: Brodsworth, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN5 7XJ
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Central group bookings team)
Telephone: +44 (0)1302 722598 (General information only)
Local TIC: Please call Doncaster tourist information on +44 (0)1302 734309 if you would like information on other things to do in the area.
Make your group visit extra special by adding a guided tour.
Please allow for the indicated minimum notice below when booking. Guided tours are always subject to availability.
Brodsworth Hall tour
This once opulent Victorian Hall offers a fascinating insight into the changing fortunes of a previously wealthy Victorian family, with many of the original fixtures and fittings still in place.
Join one of our expert guides on a Taster Tour and gain access to the house before it opens to the public. Experience the tranquillity of the Morning Room and the grandeur of the Drawing Room, before exploring the spectacular Victorian Kitchen and gaining insight into life ‘below stairs’.
Our guides can tailor the tour to suit the interests of your group – from family history, to the mammoth conservation project undertaken by EH to preserve the precious interiors, or just simply ‘a bit of everything’.
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Minimum-maximum pax: 11 - 20 pax. Larger groups can book multiple tours.
- Advance booking required: Yes, a minimum of 30 days notice is required
- Price: Price on enquiry.
- Extras: Exclusive evening tours are also available. Please enquire for details.
Aerial fam trip
Take flight and catch a glimpse of Victorian life at this 'conserved as found' country estate. Brodsworth Hall was built and the pleasure gardens laid out in the 1860s as an up-to-date new home for the Thellusson family and their servants.