Group visits to Brodsworth Hall and Gardens
Brodsworth was built to the highest standards of luxury in the 1860s, and it was home to the same family for over 120 years. After the death of the last owner in 1988, the interiors were conserved as they were found, making this an English country house frozen in time.
We offer a 15% discount (10% for Stonehenge) for travel trade and organised groups of 11 or more paying visitors when payment is made in a single transaction.
Per group you also receive:
- free entry for one tour leader
- free entry for one coach driver
The tour leader, coach driver and any English Heritage members do not count towards the group totals.
Join our mailing list for more exclusive offers, Travel Trade news and useful updates from English Heritage.Join the mailing list
Trade admission prices and opening times:
Please refer to our Trade Admission Prices & Site Opening Times brochure for pricing and opening times information at our top sites for groups.
Making a booking:
Contact information for making your group booking can be found in the Visit & Contact Information section below.
Please include the property name and date of visit in the subject line of your email along with the following information:
- Group name
- Name of property
- Tour reference/booking reference (if applicable)
- Date and time of arrival
- Number of visitors
Payment can be made on arrival by: cash, credit/debit card, Agency Voucher Scheme (AVS).
Visit & Contact information
- Coach parking:Free parking for 3 coaches 250 metres from the site entrance.
- Catering: Self-service tearoom seats 70 inside and 80 outside. Serving freshly made sandwiches and home cooked meals, along with a selection of cakes.
- Orientation map: Download a copy of our Brodsworth Hall orientation map to help with your planning.
- Exhibition: There is an exhibition detailing the history of the property and the gardens.
- Access: All the ground floor is level and there is lift access to first-floor family bedrooms (but visitors need to negotiate steps to reach the servants’ bedrooms). The original Victorian lift makes the first floor accessible, but can only take one wheelchair at a time due to weight restrictions. The terrace and formal gardens are accessed on tarmac paths, but the Quarry gardens have self-binding gravel paths. Manual wheelchair users are advised to bring an assistant. Level access to the exhibition. Shop and tearoom with ramped access.
- Average length of visit: 3 hours
Address: Brodsworth, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN5 7XJ
Email: email@example.com (group bookings)
Telephone: Brodsworth Hall: 01302 722598 (general enquiries only)
Local TIC: Please call Doncaster tourist information on 01302 734309 if you would like information on other things to do in the area.
Make your group visit extra special by adding a guided tour of our spectacular gardens.
Please allow for the indicated minimum notice below when booking. Guided tours are always subject to availability.
Brodsworth Garden Tours
Spectacularly restored to their full Victorian splendour, the gardens are home to a collection of grand gardens in miniature, filled with colourful seasonal plantings and displays.
Join one of our garden experts for a fascinating tour and to learn more about the gardens and their history.
- Duration: 1 hour
- Minimum-maximum pax: 11 - 20 pax. Larger groups can book multiple tours.
- Advance booking required: Yes, a minimum of 30 days notice is required
- Price: Price on enquiry.
Aerial fam trip
Take flight and catch a glimpse of Victorian life at this 'conserved as found' country estate. Brodsworth Hall was built and the pleasure gardens laid out in the 1860s as an up-to-date new home for the Thellusson family and their servants.
Group Travel Support
Further support and useful resources available to group travel organisers can be found on our dedicated Group Visits webpages.
For educational groups, please visit our School Visits webpages.
Join our mailing list for more exclusive offers, Travel Trade news and useful updates from English Heritage.