Group visits to Castle Acre Priory
One of the best preserved monastic sites in England, the priory offers the chance to see wonderful carved decoration, a gigantic 24-seater monks' toilet and a recreated herb garden. Its fully roofed west range includes the prior's lodging - a little mansion featuring rare Tudor wall paintings.
We offer a 15% discount (10% for Stonehenge) for groups of 11 or more paying visitors when payment is made in a single transaction.
Per group you also receive:
- free entry for one tour leader
- free entry for one coach driver
The tour leader, coach driver and any English Heritage members do not count towards the group totals.
Trade admission prices:
Please refer to our Trade Admission Prices & Site Opening Times brochure for pricing and opening times information at our top sites for groups.
Making a booking:
Contact information for making your group booking can be found in the Visit & Contact Information section below. Please include the property name and date of visit in the subject line of your email.
We will require the following information to check availability and book you in.
- Group name
- Name of property
- Tour reference/booking reference (if applicable)
- Date and time of arrival
- Number of visitors
Payment can be made on arrival by:
- credit/debit card,
- cheque; made payable to The English Heritage Trust.
- Agency Voucher Scheme (AVS)*
*Agency Voucher Scheme account holders can redeem their company voucher on arrival and be invoiced after their visits. Subject to eligibility, contact us to find out more.
Visit & Contact information
- Coach parking:Spaces for 4 vehicles which must be booked in advance.
- Audio tour: Available in English only.
- Orientation map: Download a copy of our Castle Acre Priory orientation map to help with your planning.
- Average length of visit: 2 hours
Address: Castle Acre, King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE32 2XD
Telephone: +44 (0)1760 755394