Plan your visit
Welcome to Corbridge Roman town
We have introduced limits on visitor numbers to help keep everyone safe, and you won’t be able to visit without your booking confirmation. If you’re a Member, your ticket will be free, but you still need to book in advance. To book your visit, click the button below.
Although things might be a little different when you visit, you’ll still be able to enjoy exploring the places where history really happened. And you’ll still be given a warm and safe welcome by our friendly – if socially distant – staff and volunteers.
- Site and grounds - All outdoor spaces will be open as usual.
- Museum - The museum is open with a limited number of visitors at any one time.
- Shop - The shop is open.
- Toilets - Our toilets are open as usual.
- Face coverings - Face coverings must be worn in Corbridge's indoor shop and all other indoor spaces. We won't be able to give you a face covering so please come prepared so you don't miss out.
- Audio guide - You can enjoy an audio-tour at Corbridge Roman Town using your own device. Simply download the Guide ID podcatcher App from either the Google Play Store or App Store.. Once downloaded search for Corbridge on the menu screen to access the audio guide. We recommend downloading the audio tour before your visit using password EHCorbridge.
Find out what Facilities are available for your day out.
Here you can find out everything you need to know about parking, toilets and shopping at Corbridge Roman Town, as well as other useful information.
Look up Access information for your visit. We have detailed information about what to expect if you have particular needs regarding:
- Mobility/Older Visitors
- Blind/Visually Impaired
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing
- Learning Difficulties
- Health and Safety
Find out what you need to know for Group Visits.
Look up what discounts there are for groups, as well as how to book your group visit, and see information about tours that may be available.