Plan your visit
Welcome to Pendennis Castle
We have introduced limits on visitor numbers to help keep everyone safe, and you won’t be able to visit without your booking confirmation. If you’re a Member, your ticket will be free, but you still need to book in advance. To book your visit, click here.
Although things might be a little different when you visit, you’ll still be able to enjoy exploring the places where history really happened. And you’ll still be given a warm and safe welcome by our friendly – if socially distant – staff and volunteers.
- Castle Keep - The castle keep will be open with a one-way system in place. Entrance will be limited to small groups guided by a member of staff so you may need to wait. Please note, the keep is not suitable for dogs.
- Grounds - Our extensive grounds and viewpoints are open for you to enjoy.
- Gun firing - Gun firing will not be happening at the moment.
- Field Train Shed - The gun shed will be open to view.
- Barrack Block Exhibition - The Barrack Block exhibition will remain closed.
- Battery Observation Post - This will be open as usual to view with tours available to book to the Half Moon Battery.
- Cafe - The café will be open for light refreshments with a one-way system in place.
- Shop - The shop will remain closed. Visit our online shop for souvenirs and gifts.
- Toilets - There will be a toilet available on site. Additional hand sanitising stations will be available across the site.
- Soft Play - The soft play area will remain closed.
- Disabled Parking - instead of disabled parking there will be a drop-off point for visitors to use.
- Face coverings - Face coverings must be worn in Pendennis Castle's indoor shop, café and all other indoor spaces. We won’t be able to give you a face covering, so please come prepared so you don’t miss out.
Go to our Directions page and plan your journey to Pendennis Castle by car or public transport.
You will find parking information, post code for sat nav, and our address at the bottom of the page.
Find out what Facilities are available for your day out.
Here you can find out everything you need to know about parking, toilets and shopping at Pendennis Castle as well as other useful information.
Look up Access information for your visit.
We have detailed information about what to expect if you have particular needs regarding Mobility/Older Visitors, Blind/Visually Impaired, Deaf/Hard of Hearing, Learning Difficulties, Culinary/Dietary, and Health and Safety.
Find out what you need to know for Group Visits.
Look up what discounts there are for groups, as well as how to book your group visit, and see information about tours that may be available.