Plan Your Visit
Welcome to Wrest Park
We have introduced limits on visitor numbers to help keep everyone safe, and you won’t be able to visit without your booking confirmation. If you’re a Member, your ticket will be free, but you still need to book in advance. Click here to book your ticket.
Although things might be a little different when you visit, you’ll still be able to enjoy exploring the places where history really happened. And you’ll still be given a warm and safe welcome by our friendly – if socially distant – staff and volunteers.
- Gardens -The beautiful gardens, woodlands and grounds are open for you to enjoy while keeping to social distancing.
- House - The house is open from 10am – 4pm with a new one-way system in place. The ante library, library and print room will be open, while other areas including the drawing room, staircase hall and dining room will be open to view only to ensure social distancing.
- Archer Pavillion and Sculpture Gallery - The Archer Pavillion and Sculpture Gallery will remain closed.
- Cafe - Our cafe and kiosk will be open for takeaway service of tea, coffee, cakes and ice-creams. Our cafe will also be serving lunch options including soup, sausage rolls and sandwiches.
- Shop - The shop is open offering a range of gifts and souvenirs. There will be a new one way system in place and we encourage contactless payments. You can also visit our online shop.
- Bookshop - The Bookshop will remain closed.
- Playground - The playground is open. Please note to use the play area visitors will need to book a visit to Wrest Park in advance.
- Toilets - Toilets are open as usual. Additional hand sanitising stations will be available across the site.
- Dogs - dogs on leads are welcome to enjoy our grounds.
- Face masks - Face coverings must be worn in Wrest Park's indoor shop, café and all other indoor spaces. We won’t be able to give you a face covering, so please come prepared so you don’t miss out.
- Audio guide - you can enjoy and download an audio tour at site.
Find out what Facilities are available for your day out.
Here you can find out everything you need to know about parking, toilets and shopping at Wrest Park as well as other useful information.
Look up Access information for your visit. We have detailed information about what to expect if you have particular needs regarding:
- Mobility/Older Visitors
- Blind/Visually Impaired
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing
- Learning Difficulties
- Health and Safety
Find out what you need to know for Group Visits.
Look up what discounts there are for groups, as well as how to book your group visit, and see information about tours that may be available.