Plan Your Visit
Welcome to Wrest Park
We have introduced limits on visitor numbers to help keep everyone safe, and you won’t be able to visit without your booking confirmation. If you’re a Member, your ticket will be free, but you still need to book in advance. Click here to book your ticket.
Although things might be a little different when you visit, you’ll still be able to enjoy exploring the places where history really happened. And you’ll still be given a warm and safe welcome by our friendly – if socially distant – staff and volunteers.
- Gardens -The beautiful gardens, woodlands and grounds are open for you to enjoy while keeping to social distancing.
- House - The house will remain closed.
- Archer Pavillion and Sculpture Gallery - The Archer Pavillion and Sculpture Gallery will remain closed.
- Cafe - Our cafe and kiosk will be open for takeaway service of tea, coffee, cakes and ice-creams. Our cafe will also be serving lunch options including soup, sausage rolls and sandwiches.
- Shop - The shop is open offering a range of gifts and souvenirs. There will be a new one way system in place and we encourage contactless payments. You can also visit our online shop.
- Playground - the playground will remain closed.
- Toilets - Toilets are open as usual. Additional hand sanitising stations will be available across the site.
- Dogs - dogs on leads are welcome to enjoy our grounds.
- Audio Guides - You can enjoy an audio-tour at Wrest Park using your own device. Simply download the Guide ID Podcatcher App from the Google Play Store or App Store. Once downloaded search for Wrest Park and use the password EHWrest.
Find out what Facilities are available for your day out.
Here you can find out everything you need to know about parking, toilets and shopping at Wrest Park as well as other useful information.
Look up Access information for your visit. We have detailed information about what to expect if you have particular needs regarding:
- Mobility/Older Visitors
- Blind/Visually Impaired
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing
- Learning Difficulties
- Health and Safety
Find out what you need to know for Group Visits.
Look up what discounts there are for groups, as well as how to book your group visit, and see information about tours that may be available.