How to book an English Heritage Cottage
Booking an English Heritage holiday cottage is easy. Once you have chosen a cottage, go to the Availability and Prices page and select which dates you would like to stay (available dates are in green). Then simply click book on the right hand side and follow the instructions to complete your booking. Alternatively you can call our reservation team on 0370 333 1187 or email us.
You will need to pay a deposit to secure a booking, which can be paid by credit or debit card or by cheque. The deposit is one third of the total cost of your stay. Full payment is due 8 weeks before the start of your holiday. Once we have received this payment, full details of your cottage with directions, where to collect your key from and local contacts will be sent to you.
All bookings are subject to VAT.
Length of Stay
We offer three options:
- A weekend break which runs from Friday afternoon to Monday morning
- A full week which runs from Monday to Monday or Friday to Friday
- A mid-week break which runs from Monday afternoon to Friday morning
When staying for a 7 night period that falls over two date bands your holiday price will be prorated.
- Christmas: Christmas 2018 stays are a minimum of 7 nights arriving on the 21st December 2018 and New Year stays are a minimum of 7 nights arriving on the 28th December 2018.
- Access: If you have any questions about the suitability of our holiday cottages for people with disabilities, please call our Reservations Team on: 0370 333 1187.