Group visits to Chysauster Ancient Village
One of the finest examples of a Roman-British village in Britain, the substantial remains of the 2000-year-old 'courtyard houses' take groups back to Iron Age living.
We offer a 15% discount (10% for Stonehenge) for travel trade and organised groups of 11 or more paying visitors when payment is made in a single transaction.
Per group you also receive:
- free entry for one tour leader
- free entry for one coach driver
The tour leader, coach driver and any English Heritage members do not count towards the group totals.
Trade admission prices and opening times:
Please refer to our Trade Admission Prices & Site Opening Times brochure for pricing and opening times information at our top sites for groups.
Making a booking:
Contact information for making your group booking can be found in the Visit & Contact Information section below.
Please include the property name and date of visit in the subject line of your email along with the following information:
- Group name
- Name of property
- Tour reference/booking reference (if applicable)
- Date and time of arrival
- Number of visitors
Payment can be made on arrival by: cash, credit/debit card, cheque (made payable to The English Heritage Trust), Agency Voucher Scheme (AVS).
Visit & Contact information
- Coach parking:No coach parking on site, coaches can drop-off at the property entrance.
- Catering: Bottled drinks and snacks are available to purchase from the shop.
- Interpretation: An elevated viewing platform offers you a bird's-eye view of the courtyard houses. A site model gives more insight into this ancient settlement and its unique prehistoric landscape.
- Gardens: Chysauster Ancient Village consists of large grounds, including a wild meadow, identified paths, and seating and rest areas with beautiful views. Varied flora and fauna throughout the season. There are some slopes across the site.
- Access: Unfortunately there is no wheelchair access to the site.
- Average length of visit: 45 minutes.
Address: Newmill, Penzance, Cornwall, TR20 8XA
Telephone: Chysauster Ancient Village: 07470 115475