Birdoswald Farmhouse, situated in the grounds of Birdoswald Roman Fort and within metres of Hadrian's Wall, is available to hire.
The beautiful 39 bed Farmhouse is ideal for walking groups, school parties, Girlguiding UK, Scouts or large groups of families or friends.
- Easy access to Hadrian's Wall and a great base to start your Roman adventure
- View looking over an ancient Roman Fort
- Guided tours of request
- Catering on request (Breakfast, Packed Lunches, Evening meals)
- Conference facilities
There aren't many places on Hadrian's Wall where you can actually wake up and go to bed in a Roman Fort.
This central location for exploring Hadrian's Wall Country and the World Heritage site makes this an ideal base for a whole host of groups looking to start their Roman adventure or indeed a family celebration in a historic setting.
Inside the Farmhouse
Birdoswald Farmhouse comprises of:
- A large fully equipped kitchen with aga
- Communal area
- 6 Bedrooms
- Ground floor bedroom and wet room for people which is accessible for people with disabilities.
In addition, there is also a conference room available which can seat about 30 people.
From just over £10 per person the Birdoswald Farmhouse is available to book at £395 per night self catering. To check availability or to discuss your requirements please contact a member of the Birdoswald team on 01697 747602.
Catering can be provided. Requirements would need to be discussed in advance of your booking.
Book today: 01697 747602 or Birdoswald.Accommodation@english-heritage.org.uk