Plan Your Visit
Welcome to Lindisfarne Priory
We have introduced limits on visitor numbers to help keep everyone safe, and you won’t be able to visit without your booking confirmation. If you’re a Member, your ticket will be free, but you still need to book in advance. To book your visit, click here.
Although things might be a little different when you visit, you’ll still be able to enjoy exploring the places where history really happened. And you’ll still be given a warm and safe welcome by our friendly – if socially distant – staff and volunteers.
- Priory - The priory is open as usual, although please note that we will be using an alternative entrance to the Priory and our team members at the gate will be able to advise you on arrival.
- Entry Procedure - Your pre-booked ticket allows entry to the site anytime during our opening hours (last admission is one hour before closing). Please note that the site is only open when it is safe to cross the causeway during low tide. Please check the safe crossing tide times before booking.
- Museum - The museum will be open as usual with a one way system and limits on number of people at any given time.
- Shop - The shop remains open as usual with limits on the number of people at any given time.
- Toilets - The nearest toilet facilities are a short distance away in the village
- Face coverings -Face coverings must be worn in Lindisfarne Priory's indoor shop and we recommend wearing them in all other indoor spaces. We won't be able to give you a face covering, so please come prepared so you don't miss out.
Find out what Facilities are available for your day out.
Here you can find out everything you need to know about parking, toilets and shopping at Lindisfarne Priory as well as other useful information.
Look up Access information for your visit.We have detailed information about what to expect if you have particular needs regarding:
- Mobility/Older Visitors
- Blind/Visually Impaired
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing
- Learning Difficulties
- Health and Safety
Find out what you need to know for Group Visits.
Look up what discounts there are for groups, as well as how to book your group visit, and see information about tours that may be available.