Group visits to Mount Grace Priory
Picturesquely set against wooded hills, this most unusual of our monastic sites also features an arts and crafts mansion, renovated gardens and a tea-room with a carefully chosen menu reflecting both North Yorkshire delicacies and the property's Carthusian past.
We offer a 15% discount (10% for Stonehenge) for travel trade and organised groups of 11 or more paying visitors when payment is made in a single transaction.
Per group you also receive:
- free entry for one tour leader
- free entry for one coach driver
The tour leader, coach driver and any English Heritage members do not count towards the group totals.
Trade admission prices and opening times:
Please refer to our Trade Admission Prices & Site Opening Times brochure for pricing and opening times information at our top sites for groups.
Making a booking:
Contact information for making your group booking can be found in the Visit & Contact Information section below.
Please include the property name and date of visit in the subject line of your email along with the following information:
- Group name
- Name of property
- Tour reference/booking reference (if applicable)
- Date and time of arrival
- Number of visitors
Payment can be made on arrival by: cash, credit/debit card, cheque (made payable to The English Heritage Trust), Agency Voucher Scheme (AVS).
Visit & Contact information
- Coach parking: On-site spaces for up to three coaches which must be pre-booked.
- Catering: The café seats 18 inside and 31 outside, serving freshly made sandwiches and home cooked meals, along with a collection of cakes.
- Museum: Museum contains displays and artefacts uncovered during site excavations. Situated on first floor, accessed via three flights of stairs.
- Access: Ramp into the Manor house and to the Priory grounds. Only the cell’s ground floor and monastic herb garden to rear (one step) are accessible without going through narrow doors. Café and external seating is wheelchair accessible.
- Average length of visit: 1.5 hours.
Address: Staddlebridge, Northallerton, North Yorkshire, DL6 3JG
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (group bookings team)
Telephone: Mount Grace Priory: 01609 883494 (general enquiries only)
Local TIC: If you would like information on other things to see and do in the area please call: 0184 552 2755 (Thirsk TIC)