Group visits to Okehampton Castle
Ruins of Devon’s largest castle, built shortly after the Norman Conquest. Serenely set on a wooded spur above the rushing River Okement, making it a perfect spot for bird watchers. Enjoy the bluebells in Spring and make this a part of your visit to Tintagel.
We offer a 15% discount (10% for Stonehenge) for travel trade and organised groups of 11 or more paying visitors when payment is made in a single transaction.
Per group you also receive:
- free entry for one tour leader
- free entry for one coach driver
The tour leader, coach driver and any English Heritage members do not count towards the group totals.
Trade admission prices and opening times:
Please refer to our Trade Admission Prices & Site Opening Times brochure for pricing and opening times information at our top sites for groups.
Making a booking:
Contact information for making your group booking can be found in the Visit & Contact Information section below.
Please include the property name and date of visit in the subject line of your email along with the following information:
- Group name
- Name of property
- Tour reference/booking reference (if applicable)
- Date and time of arrival
- Number of visitors
Payment can be made on arrival by: cash, credit/debit card, cheque (made payable to The English Heritage Trust), Agency Voucher Scheme (AVS).
Visit & Contact information
- Coach parking: None on site. Coach and minibus parking is available in the town centre, as access to the site car park is narrow and spaces are limited.
- Catering: There is a hot drinks machine selling coffee, tea and hot chocolate. A small shop also sells snacks including crisps, cold drinks, confectionery and ice cream.
- Audio tour: A free audio tour is available upon request. Subject to availability.
- Access: The majority of the site is wheelchair accessible (except for the keep, which can only be accessed by a steep staircase).
- Average length of visit: 1 hour.
Address: Castle Lodge, Okehampton, Devon, EX20 1JA
Telephone: 01837 52844