Plan Your Visit
Welcome to Peveril Castle
We have introduced limits on visitor numbers to help keep everyone safe, and you won’t be able to visit without your booking confirmation. If you’re a Member, your ticket will be free, but you still need to book in advance. To book your visit, click here.
Although things might be a little different when you visit, you’ll still be able to enjoy exploring the places where history really happened. And you’ll still be given a warm and safe welcome by our friendly – if socially distant – staff and volunteers.
- Castle - The castle will be open as usual, however the Keep remains closed.
- Exhibition - The exhibition remains open.
- Shop - The shop remains open.
- Toilets - Our toilets are open as usual. Additional hand sanitising stations will be available.
- Face coverings - Face coverings must be worn in Peveril Castle's indoor shop and all other indoor spaces. We won't be able to give you a face covering so please come prepared so you don't miss out.
Find out what Facilities are available for your day out.
Here you can find out everything you need to know about parking, toilets and shopping at Peveril Castle as well as other useful information.
Look up Access information for your visit.
We have detailed information about what to expect if you have particular needs regarding Mobility/Older Visitors, Blind/Visually Impaired, Deaf/Hard of Hearing, Learning Difficulties, Culinary/Dietary, and Health and Safety.
Find out what you need to know for Group Visits.
Look up what discounts there are for groups, as well as how to book your group visit, and see information about tours that may be available.