Group visits to St Mawes Castle
Among the best preserved of Henry VIII’s coastal artillery fortresses and the most elaborately decorated of them all. Picturesquely located across the Fal Estuary from Pendennis Castle. You can arrange a ferry between the two sites.
We offer a 15% discount (10% for Stonehenge) for travel trade and organised groups of 11 or more paying visitors when payment is made in a single transaction.
Per group you also receive:
- free entry for one tour leader
- free entry for one coach driver
The tour leader, coach driver and any English Heritage members do not count towards the group totals.
Trade admission prices and opening times:
Please refer to our Trade Admission Prices & Site Opening Times brochure for pricing and opening times information at our top sites for groups.
Making a booking:
Contact information for making your group booking can be found in the Visit & Contact Information section below.
Please include the property name and date of visit in the subject line of your email along with the following information:
- Group name
- Name of property
- Tour reference/booking reference (if applicable)
- Date and time of arrival
- Number of visitors
Payment can be made on arrival by: cash, credit/debit card, cheque (made payable to The English Heritage Trust), Agency Voucher Scheme (AVS).
Visit & Contact information
- Coach parking:Free parking for 2 coaches, 600 metres from the site entrance.
- Catering: There is a vending machine selling hot drinks. The shop sells a selection of snacks including crisps and confectionery.
- Access: There are no ramps at the site. Wheelchair access is extremely restricted, although is possible to enter the shop and courtyard.
- Average length of visit: 1.5 hours.
Address: Castle Drive, St Mawes, Nr Truro, Cornwall, TR2 5DE
Telephone: St Mawes Castle: 01326 270526