Group Visits to Tintagel Castle
We have opened availability to our Travel Trade partners for visits to Tintagel Castle. Pre-booking is essential for all visits.
We provide great value with a 15% discount for groups of 11 or more visitors paying together. We also offer free entry for coach drivers and tour leaders. Contact our Bookings Team to make a booking: Bookings@english-heritage.org.uk.
To enable the Bookings Team to deal with your request promptly please ensure you have the following information to hand:
- Date of visit
- Time of visit
- Number of visitors
- Your tour reference or booking reference (if available)
- Method of transport
- Method of payment
- Any other information relevant to your booking request
For an education booking, visit School Visits for more information and to book.
Average length of visit - 2 hours
If you’re a group organiser or part of the travel trade, visit Group Travel Support for more information about organising group visits to our properties. You’ll also find our top property picks for groups and inspirational itineraries to help you plan your next trip.
As there is no on-site parking, please use the charged parking in Tintagel village, 600 metres away with room for up to 9 coaches.
Keep in touch
To receive our twice yearly Attractions newsletter and a guide to all English Heritage properties which are suitable for group visits, join our mailing list for the travel trade.
- Booking Team: Bookings@english-heritage.org.uk
- Tourist Information: Tintagel Visitors Centre: 01840 779084; Camelford (Summer only): 01840 212954; Padstow: 01841533449
- Address: Castle Road, Tintagel, Cornwall, PL34 0HE