Group Visits to Tintagel Castle
To book your group visit to Tintagel Castle please call the Group Booking Team on +44 (0) 370 333 0604. Calls are charged at local rates (mobile charges may vary) and the line is open Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (GMT). Or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Make a Booking
To enable the Group Booking Team to deal with your request promptly please ensure you have the following information to hand:
- Date of visit
- Time of visit
- Number of visitors
- Your tour reference or booking reference (if available)
- Method of transport
- Method of payment
- Any other information relevant to your booking request
Pre-booking timed tickets is now essential for tourist groups. To book a trade or group visit call our group booking line on +44 (0) 370 333 0604. Mondays - Fridays 09:00 to 17:00 (UK time).
Group prices are Adult £9.52, Concession £8.59 and Child £5.70 for groups of 11 or more visitors paying together (valid until 31 March 2020). Free entry for the coach driver and tour leader.
For an education booking, visit School Visits for more information and to book.
Average length of visit - 2 hours
If you’re a group organiser or part of the travel trade, visit Group Travel Support for more information about organising group visits to our properties. You’ll also find our top property picks for groups and inspirational itineraries to help you plan your next trip.
As there is no on-site parking, please use the charged parking in Tintagel village, 600 metres away with room for up to 9 coaches.
- Customer Services: 0370 333 1181
- Site Telephone: 01840 770328
- Regional Office: 0117 9750 700
- Tourist Information: Tintagel Visitors Centre: 01840 779084; Camelford (Summer only): 01840 212954; Padstow: 01841533449
- Address: Castle Road, Tintagel, Cornwall, PL34 0HE