Plan Your Visit
Welcome to Wroxeter Roman City
We have introduced limits on visitor numbers to help keep everyone safe, and you won’t be able to visit without your booking confirmation. If you’re a Member, your ticket will be free, but you still need to book in advance. To book your visit, click here.
Although things might be a little different when you visit, you’ll still be able to enjoy exploring the places where history really happened. And you’ll still be given a warm and safe welcome by our friendly – if socially distant – staff and volunteers.
- The Bath House - The Bath House will be open as usual for you to enjoy while keeping to social distancing rules.
- Townhouse - The Townhouse will remain closed.
- Museum and Exhibition - The exhibition and museum will remain closed.
- Shop - The shop will be open offering a range of gifts and souvenirs. We will be encouraging contactless payment. You can also visit our online shop.
- Toilets - Our toilets are open as usual. Additional hand sanitising stations will be available on site.
- Face coverings - Face coverings must be worn in Wroxeter's indoor shop and all other indoor spaces. We won’t be able to give you a face covering, so please come prepared so you don’t miss out.
Go to our Directions page and plan your journey to Wroxeter Roman City by car, bicycle or public transport.
Use our interactive map to help you choose the best route.
You will find parking information, the site post code for your sat nav, and the full address at the bottom of the page.
Find out what Facilities are available for your day out at Wroxeter Roman City.
Here you can find out everything you need to know about parking, toilets and shopping as well as other useful information about dogs and picnicking.
Look up Access information for your visit. We have detailed information about what to expect if you have particular needs regarding:
- Mobility/Older Visitors
- Blind/Visually Impaired
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing
- Learning Difficulties
- Health and Safety