Plan Your Visit
Welcome to Apsley House
We have introduced limits on visitor numbers to help keep everyone safe, and you won’t be able to visit without your booking confirmation. If you’re a Member, your ticket will be free, but you still need to book in advance. To book your visit, click here.
Although things might be a little different when you visit, you’ll still be able to enjoy exploring the places where history really happened. And you’ll still be given a warm and safe welcome by our friendly – if socially distant – staff and volunteers.
- House -The House will be open as usual with a one-way system in place.
- Shop - The shop will be open with a one-way system in place.
- Toilets - Our toilets are open as usual with additional hand sanitising stations available on site.
- Face masks - Face coverings must be worn in Aplsey House's indoor shop and all other indoor spaces. We won’t be able to give you a face covering, so please come prepared so you don’t miss out.
- Mobility lift - Our mobility lift is currently undergoing maintence work.
Go to our Directions page and plan your journey to Apsley House by car or public transport.
You will find parking information, post code for sat nav, and our address at the bottom of the page.
Find out what Facilities are available for your day out.
Here you can find out everything you need to know about parking, toilets and shopping at Apsley House, as well as other useful information.
Look up Access information for your visit.We have detailed information about what to expect if you have particular needs regarding.
We have detailed information about what to expect if you have particular needs regarding Mobility/Older Visitors, Blind/Visually Impaired, Deaf/Hard of Hearing, Learning Difficulties, Culinary/Dietary, and Health and Safety.
Find out what you need to know for Group Visits.
Look up what discounts there are for groups, as well as how to book your group visit, and see information about tours that may be available.