Group Visits to Brodsworth Hall and Gardens
Find all the information you need for your group visit, including discounts available, how to book, guided tour information (if applicable) and coach parking facilities.
We provide great value with a 15% discount for groups of 11 or more visitors paying together. We also offer free entry for coach drivers and tour leaders. Contact the site for a Group Booking Form.
Average length of visit - 3 hours.
If you’re a group organiser or part of the travel trade, visit Group Travel Support for more information about organising group visits to our properties. You’ll also find our top property picks for groups and inspirational itineraries to help you plan your next trip.
Free parking for 3 coaches 250 metres from the site entrance.
This once opulent Victorian Hall offers a fascinating insight into the changing fortunes of a previously wealthy Victorian family, with many of the original fixtures and fittings still in place.
Join one of our expert guides on a Taster Tour and gain access to the house before it opens to the public. Experience the tranquillity of the Morning Room and the grandeur of the Drawing Room, before exploring the spectacular Victorian Kitchen and gaining insight into life ‘below stairs’.
Our guides can tailor the tour to suit the interests of your group – from family history, to the mammoth conservation project undertaken by EH to preserve the precious interiors, or just simply ‘a bit of everything’.
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Minimum–maximum pax: 11–20
- Advance booking required: Please book at least one month in advance.
- Call for prices and to book: 01302 722598.
- Exclusive evening tours are also available. Please contact the site for further information
- Site Telephone: 01302 722598
- Customer Services: 0370 333 1181
- Tourist Information: 01302 734309 (Doncaster) / 01302 724969 (Info-line)
- Address: Brodsworth, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN5 7XJ