Kenilworth Castle has been a major military stronghold, a royal palace, and an inspiration to writers and artists. It's the perfect destination to bring learning outside of the classroom and cover a wide range of curriculum subjects.
Support your teaching in a fun and engaging way, with a visit to Kenilworth Castle.
- KS1-3 History: A local history study
- KS1 History: Significant historical events, people and places; study of castles
- KS2 History: A study of an aspect or theme in British history that extends pupils' chronological knowledge beyond 1066
- KS3 History: Development of Church, state and society in Medieval Britain 1066-1509
- GCSE History: Study of the historic environment
Free Self-Led Visits
Book a free education visit and lead your visit in your own way. A visit to Kenilworth Castle can support learning across the curriculum, from a study of the historic environment to stimulus for story writing or art.ENQUIRE NOW
Expert-led Discovery Visit
Let us bring the history of Kenilworth Castle to life for your students with a hands-on Discovery Visit led by one of our experts. Sessions are available for up to 30 students, to support KS1, KS2, KS3 and GCSE History groups and offer excellent value.FIND OUT MORE
PLAN YOUR VISIT
We have a wide range of materials to support your visit and make school trip planning easy. Download our free resources to help you make the most out of your visit and create unique learning experiences before, during and after your trip.
We also offer free planning visits for group leaders once you have made a booking. Our Education Booking Team is on hand to advise and help you create the best possible school trip to suit your needs and area of study.