Group visits to Marble Hill House
A day out at this idyllic Palladian mansion is a treat for any group. It was begun in 1724 for Henrietta Howard, Countess of Suffolk, a remarkable woman of letters and friend of some of England’s greatest writers. The house and gardens were planned by fashionable connoisseurs, including the poet Alexander Pope.
We offer a 15% discount (10% for Stonehenge) for groups of 11 or more paying visitors when payment is made in a single transaction.
Per group you also receive:
- free entry for one tour leader
- free entry for one coach driver
The tour leader, coach driver and any English Heritage members do not count towards the group totals.
Trade admission prices:
Please refer to our Trade Admission Prices & Site Opening Times brochure for pricing and opening times information at our top sites for groups.
Making a booking:
Contact information for making your group booking can be found in the Visit & Contact Information section below. Please include the property name and date of visit in the subject line of your email.
We will require the following information to check availability and book you in.
- Group name
- Name of property
- Tour reference/booking reference (if applicable)
- Date and time of arrival
- Number of visitors
Payment can be made on arrival by:
- credit/debit card,
- cheque; made payable to The English Heritage Trust.
- Agency Voucher Scheme (AVS)*
*Agency Voucher Scheme account holders can redeem their company voucher on arrival and be invoiced after their visits. Subject to eligibility, contact us to find out more.
Visit & Contact information
- Free admission: A self-led group visit is free-of-charge. We offer paid-for guided tours to make your visit extra special. See below for details.
- Coach parking: Coach parking is available off site at request. Mini bus parking is available. Please contact the Marble Hill team for more information.
- Catering: Café with indoor and outdoor seating available serving soups, sandwiches and salads.
- Average length of visit: 2 hours.
Address: Richmond Road, Twickenham, London, TW1 2NL
Telephone: 020 8892 1900
Make your group visit extra special by adding one of our guided tours.
All Marble Hill House tours must be booked in advance. We have a capacity of 11-25 pax per tour. Please refer to our Trade Admission Prices & Site Opening Times for prices.
- Marble Hill House & Park tour
Let our expert introduce your group to the House and the Grounds and how it has come to be the beloved park it is today. This tour will bring to life some of the former features of the estate as well as those remaining, such as the Ice House and Grotto. Duration: 2 hours.
- Marble Hill House Highlights tour
Let our expert introduce your group to the story of Marble Hill house and its superb collection of artworks and furnishings. Duration: 1 hours.