Group visits to Osborne
"It is impossible to imagine a prettier spot" said Queen Victoria of Osborne House, her palatial holiday home on the Isle of Wight. Your groups can visit Victoria and Albert's private apartments, their bathing beach and children's play-cottage for an intimate glimpse of royal family life.
We offer a 15% discount (10% for Stonehenge) for travel trade and organised groups of 11 or more paying visitors when payment is made in a single transaction.
Per group you also receive:
- free entry for one tour leader
- free entry for one coach driver
The tour leader, coach driver and any English Heritage members do not count towards the group totals.
Join our mailing list for more exclusive offers, Travel Trade news and useful updates from English Heritage.Join the mailing list
Trade admission prices and opening times:
Please refer to our Trade Admission Prices & Site Opening Times brochure for pricing and opening times information at our top sites for groups.
Making a booking:
Contact information for making your group booking can be found in the Visit & Contact Information section below.
Please include the property name and date of visit in the subject line of your email along with the following information:
- Group name
- Name of property
- Tour reference/booking reference (if applicable)
- Date and time of arrival
- Number of visitors
Payment can be made on arrival by: cash, credit/debit card, Agency Voucher Scheme (AVS).
Visit & Contact information
- Coach parking: Free parking for approximately 20 coaches, 200 metres from the house entrance.
- Catering: Please see our dedicated page on Food and Drink at Osborne.
- Exhibition: Nearly all of the artefacts in the House and Swiss Cottage & museum belong to the Royal Collection - unique historic items that belonged to Queen Victoria and Prince Albert and their children.
- Gardens: Osborne is famous for its selection of formal gardens containing rare and unusual plants, and there is also plenty of space to run around. Enjoy the formal terrace gardens, visit the sheltered the walled garden, admire the view the Solent from the Palm Terrace or visit the charming childrens gardens and wild meadow which surround the Swiss Chalet.
- Winter openings: Osborne remains opening during Nov-Mar. During this time the first floor of the house and the Swiss Cottage will close to the public. Vistors can still enjoy the ground floor of the house, by guided tour; and Osborne's sprawling estate.
- Orientation map: Download a copy of our Osborne orientation map to help with your planning.
- Average length of visit: 4 - 5 hours
Address: York Avenue, East Cowes, Isle of Wight, PO32 6JX
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Group bookings)
Telephone: Group bookings: 0370 333 0604. Customer services: 0370 333 1181.
Local TIC: If you would like more information about things to do in the local area, please call: 01983 813813 (Cowes and Newport)
Aerial fam trip
Take flight above the the palatial holiday home of Queen Victoria and Prince Albert on this aerial familiarisation visit. Osborne reflects Queen Victoria and Prince Albert's passions, tastes and style. Ornate furnishings and artefacts from The Royal Collection fill rooms and corridors where Victoria entertained heads of state, inventors, princes and princesses and ruled the vast British Empire.
Group Travel Support
Further support and useful resources available to group travel organisers can be found on our dedicated Group Visits webpages.
For educational groups, please visit our School Visits webpages.
Join our mailing list for more exclusive offers, Travel Trade news and useful updates from English Heritage.