Plan Your Visit
Welcome to Osborne
We have introduced limits on visitor numbers to help keep everyone safe, and you won’t be able to visit without your booking confirmation. If you’re a Member, your ticket will be free, but you still need to book in advance. To book your visit, click here.
Although things might be a little different when you visit, you’ll still be able to enjoy exploring the places where history really happened. And you’ll still be given a warm and safe welcome by our friendly – if socially distant – staff and volunteers.
- Gardens and Grounds - The wide acres of the Osborne estate, including the beach, woodland walk and terraces will be fully open for you to enjoy.
- House - The house, along with the Swiss Cottage and museum will remain closed.
- Café - The Beach Café will be open for takeaway service offering snacks and refreshments. An outdoor takeaway service offering refreshments will also be available on the Durbar lawn.
- Playgrounds - The play areas will remain closed.
- Shop - Osborne’s shop will be open with a one way system in place.
- Toilets - Toilet facilities will be available in the gardens. Additional hand sanitising stations will be available in various locations.
Go to our Directions page and plan your journey to Osborne by car, bicycle or public transport.
You will find parking information, the site post code for your sat nav, and the full address at the bottom of the page.
Find out what Facilities are available for your day out.
Find out everything you need to know about parking, food and drinks facilities and shopping at Osborne, as well as other useful information such as current exhibitions.
Look up Access information for your visit. We have detailed information about what to expect if you have particular needs regarding:
- Mobility/Older Visitors
- Blind/Visually Impaired
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing
- Learning Difficulties
- Health and Safety
Find out what you need to know for Group Visits. See what discounts there are for groups, as well as how to book.
There is also information here on guided tours for your group, parking information, and useful telephone numbers if you have a query.
Food and Drink
Find out what food and drink we offer at Osborne.
Dine like royalty in our elegant Terrace Restaurant, or enjoy soup and snacks in the Petty Officers' Quarters café.
Grab a sandwich at the Swiss Cottage Gazelle House cake shop, or savour an ice-cream with a view at the Beach Pavilion Ice-Cream Parlour.