Develop your skills at Tintagel Castle
Hoping to start a career in Heritage or Hospitality? We’re recruiting for a number of vacancies at Tintagel Castle – including seasonal, full, and part-time roles – perfect if you’re looking to gain experience at a world-famous visitor attraction.
You'll enjoy a warm and friendly team environment, gain valuable on-the-job training, and deliver a memorable day out for all our visitors. Find out more and apply below.
- Membership Recruiter
We wouldn’t be where we are without our members, and you will be crucial in providing a warm welcome to our current members and highlighting the benefits of English Heritage Membership to prospective members.
- Catering Assistant
The café is our social hub at Tintagel Castle, and as a Catering Assistant you will enjoy giving visitors a warm welcome and providing them with quality food and drink to make their visit a tasty day out.
Why work with us?
‘Whether you’re starting a new career, or looking for a seasonal job, Tintagel Castle is the perfect place to hone your skills. You’ll learn lots about visitor experience and how operations work at a busy visitor attraction.’ – Jordan Forbes-Hardy, Historic Propery Steward
‘It’s a wonderful place to work, especially if you love the Cornish coast’ – Sarah Hart, Retail Manager
- Full training programme
- Free car parking
- Holiday and sick pay
- No split shifts, plus free lunch for Catering Assistants
- A generous pension
- Generous annual leave entitlement, plus the option to buy additional holiday days
- Free entry to all 400+ English Heritage sites for you, another adult, and up to six children.
- Discounts with English Heritage holiday cottages, plus in our shops, and tearooms
- Discounts with high street brands such as Cotswold Outdoor and Vodafone