Group visits to Dartmouth Castle
Groups visiting today will once again find the picturesque castle alive with the sights and sounds of men preparing the defenses, as video animations together with audio and light installations tell the story of the site with dramatic effect.
We offer a 15% discount (10% for Stonehenge) for groups of 11 or more paying visitors when payment is made in a single transaction.
Per group you also receive:
- free entry for one tour leader
- free entry for one coach driver
The tour leader, coach driver and any English Heritage members do not count towards the group totals.
Contact information for making your group booking can be found in the Visit & Contact Information section below.
Download a copy of our Trade Admission Prices & Site Opening Times guide for pricing and opening times information at our top sites for groups.
Please have the following information to hand to help us check availability and book you in.
- Group name
- Name of property
- Date of visit
- Time of visit
- Number of visitors
- Number of leaders/drivers
- Method of payment
Please include the property name and date of visit in the subject line of your email.
Visit & Contact information
- Coach parking:Car park suitable for minibuses only, but there is coach parking available in the town.
- Catering: Tearoom with stunning views over the estuary at the Castle sells cream teas, sandwiches, some hot meals and hot cold beverages. (Not operated by English Heritage).
- Orientation map: Download a copy of our Osborne orientation map to help with your planning.
- Average length of visit: 4 - 5 hours
Address: Castle Road, Dartmouth, Devon, TQ6 0JN
Telephone: 01803 834445
Local TIC: If you would like more information about things to do in the local area, please call: 01803 834224 (Dartmouth tourist information)