Plan Your Visit
Welcome to Kenwood
The grounds of Kenwood Estate are now open for free. Although things might be a little different when you visit, you’ll still be able to enjoy exploring the places where history really happened. And you’ll still be given a warm and safe welcome by our friendly – if socially distant – staff and volunteers.
- Grounds - The grounds are open as usual for you to enjoy while social distancing.
- House - The ground floor of the House is open 11am – 3pm with a new one- way route in place to ensure social distancing. Visitors will need to enter via the Orangery at the South Side of the House. The upper floor will remain closed.
- Pictures of Innocence - During September, visitors to the House can also enjoy our trail exploring ideas about innocence, family and morality in the Georgian age. Find out more.
- Cafe - The Steward's Room Cafe will be open from 8am Mon- Sun for takeaway light refreshments including sandwiches, soup, hot and cold drinks, cakes and ice-creams. The Brew House cafe will be open 9am-5pm Mon - Sun for takeaway light refreshments also. The terrace has re-opened with seating available for visitors.
- Shop - The garden shop and a temporary shop in The Orangery is open for you to browse and purchase a range of chutneys, wine, accessories, plants and garden items. There will be a one way system in place and we encourage contactless payments where possible.
- Bookshop - The second hand bookshop is open with a one-way system in place.
- Toilets - The Service Wing toilets are open as usual. There will be additional hand sanitising stations at site.
- Face coverings - Face coverings must be worn in Kenwood's indoor shop, café, tea room and all other indoor spaces. We won’t be able to give you a face covering, so please come prepared so you don’t miss out.
- Access - please note our mobility vehice is currently unavailable.
Find out what Facilities are available for your day out.
Here you can find out everything you need to know about parking, toilets and shopping at Kenwood as well as other useful information.
Look up Access information for your visit. We have detailed information about what to expect if you have particular needs regarding:
- Mobility/Older Visitors
- Blind/Visually Impaired
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing
- Learning Difficulties
- Health and Safety
Find out what you need to know for Group Visits.
Look up what discounts there are for groups, as well as how to book your group visit, and see information about tours that may be available.