Plan Your Visit
Welcome to Kenwood
The grounds of Kenwood Estate are now open for free. Although things might be a little different when you visit, you’ll still be able to enjoy exploring the places where history really happened. And you’ll still be given a warm and safe welcome by our friendly – if socially distant – staff and volunteers.
- Grounds - The grounds are open as usual for you to enjoy while social distancing.
- House - The house will remain closed.
- Cafe - The Steward's Room Cafe will be open for takeaway light refreshments including sandwiches, soup, hot and cold drinks, cakes and ice-creams from 9am - 5pm.
- Shop - The garden shop will re-open on July 4th.
- Toilets - Whilst maintenance work is on-going our toilets will be unisex only.
Find out what Facilities are available for your day out.
Here you can find out everything you need to know about parking, toilets and shopping at Kenwood as well as other useful information.
Look up Access information for your visit. We have detailed information about what to expect if you have particular needs regarding:
- Mobility/Older Visitors
- Blind/Visually Impaired
- Deaf/Hard of Hearing
- Learning Difficulties
- Health and Safety
Find out what you need to know for Group Visits.
Look up what discounts there are for groups, as well as how to book your group visit, and see information about tours that may be available.