Group visits to Kenwood
Bring your group face-to-face with world-famous works of art in the unforgettable setting of Kenwood in Hampstead. One of London's secret stars, the house is eye-catching both inside and out.
We offer a 15% discount (10% for Stonehenge) for groups of 11 or more paying visitors when payment is made in a single transaction.
Per group you also receive:
- free entry for one tour leader
- free entry for one coach driver
The tour leader, coach driver and any English Heritage members do not count towards the group totals.
Trade admission prices and opening times:
Please refer to our Trade Admission Prices & Site Opening Times brochure for pricing and opening times information at our top sites for groups.
Making a booking:
Contact information for making your group booking can be found in the Visit & Contact Information section below.
Please include the property name and date of visit in the subject line of your email along with the following information:
- Group name
- Name of property
- Tour reference/booking reference (if applicable)
- Date and time of arrival
- Number of visitors
Payment can be made on arrival by: cash, credit/debit card, cheque (made payable to The English Heritage Trust), Agency Voucher Scheme (AVS).
Visit & Contact information
- Free admission: A self-led group visit is free-of-charge. We offer exclusive group guided tours to make your visit extra special. See below for details.
- Coach parking: None on site. Coaches should drop-off at East Lodge and then find appropriate parking on Hampstead Lane. Visitor access via East Lodge (opposite Compton Avenue) and then a short walk down a tree-lined drive to the house.
- Catering: Indoor and outdoor seating in the Brew House Cafe. Call 020 8348 4073.
- Collection: Kenwood’s collection includes fine historic interiors, sculpture, furniture and jewellery. Most famous are the house’s internationally renowned paintings, which include works by Rembrandt, Vermeer, Van Dyck, Gainsborough and Reynolds.
- Access: From the South Terrace, which has wide, level gravel paths, there are good views across the estate. Hoggin paths, which extend away from the house, may be uncomfortable to walk on and may be difficult for wheelchair visitors given dips and gradients. There are many seats along the South Terrace and Lime Avenue. Level access throughout ground floor for Painting Collection. Easy staircase with continuous handrail to upper floor for ambulant disabled visitors. Seating provided.
- Average length of visit: 3 hours
Address: Hampstead Lane, London, NW3 7JR
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Group bookings)
Telephone: Group bookings: 0370 333 0604 (group bookings). Kenwood: 020 8348 1286 (general enquiries)
Make your group visit extra special by adding one of our guided tours.
All Kenwood tours must be booked in advance. We have a capacity of 11-25 pax per tour with a maximum of two tours per booking. Please refer to our Trade Admission Prices & Site Opening Times for prices.
- House tour
Join our expert guide as they introduce your group to the House and its superb collection of artworks and furnishings. Duration: 60 minutes.
- Estate tour
Join our expert guide as they introduce your group to the House and the Grounds, and discover the story of Humphrey Repton. Duration: 60 minutes.