Group visits to stonehenge
This extraordinary 4,500-year-old marvel of human endeavour rises from an ancient landscape. Our world-class permanent exhibition, free downloadable audio tour and newly refurbished café make for a perfect day out with your group.
"I would like to say a big thank you to you and your team for accommodating me for this visit to Stonehenge. It was an amazing experience, even though it was very cold on the day." Kham - Operation Europe
We offer a 10% discount for travel trade and organised groups of 11 or more paying visitors to Stonehenge when payment is made in a single transaction.
Per group you also receive:
- free entry for one tour leader
- free entry for one coach driver
The tour leader, coach driver and any English Heritage members do not count towards the group totals.
Join our mailing list for more exclusive offers, Travel Trade news and useful updates from English Heritage.Join the mailing list
Trade admission prices and opening times:
Please refer to our Trade Admission Prices & Site Opening Times brochure for pricing and opening times information at our top sites for groups.
Making a booking:
Contact information for making your group booking can be found in the Visit & Contact Information section below.
Please include the property name and date of visit in the subject line of your email along with the following information:
- Group name
- Name of property
- Tour reference/booking reference (if applicable)
- Date and time of arrival
- Number of visitors
Payment can be made on arrival by: cash, credit/debit card, Agency Voucher Scheme (AVS).
Visit & Contact information
- Coach parking: Free coach parking for 52 60-seater coaches. Drop-off bay for right-hand drive vehicles.
- Shuttle service: A fast-track shuttle service takes groups direct from the coach park to the Stone Circle.
- Catering: Grab-and-go counter service café serving hot and cold food.
- Audio tour: Free downloadable audio tour available in 12 languages.
- Exhibition: Discover the story of Stonehenge: the stones, the landscape, the people and its meaning, through a powerful combination of cutting-edge audio-visual experiences and incredible ancient objects. The exhibition contains nearly 300 archaeological objects, finds from Stonehenge and other nearby monuments, now displayed on site for the first time. All the objects are on loan from Salisbury Museum and Wiltshire Museum, Devizes. We recommend a visit to these two museums to find out more about the prehistory of the Stonehenge area.
- Access: The main areas in and around car/coach parks, the visitor centre and the Stone Circle are accessible by wheelchair via tarmac and grass paths (subject to weather). The visitor shuttle buses are also accessible. The wider landscape is not accessible to standard wheelchairs.
- Orientation map: download a copy of our Stonehenge orientation map to help with your planning.
- Average length of visit: 2 hours
Address: Nr Amesbury, Wiltshire, SP4 7DE
Email: email@example.com (Group bookings team)
Telephone: Group bookings: 0370 333 0604 Customer Services: 0370 333 1181
Local TIC: If you would like to find out about other things to do in the area please contact the Salisbury Information centre: 01722 342860
STONE CIRCLE EXPERIENCE
Stone Circle Experience takes you up close to this world-famous monument. Learn the secrets of the stones from your knowledgeable host and experience the mystery of these ancient sarsens and bluestones. Visits last for an hour and take place outside of our normal opening hours.Find out more
Visit our partner museums
Extend your visit and discover more about the story of Stonehenge at one of our partner museums. Salisbury Museum's collections span the history and archaeology of south Wiltshire from prehistoric times to the present day.
Wiltshire Museum in Devizes offers award-winning displays of gold from the Time of Stonehenge that belonged to people who worshipped inside the Stone Circle.
Aerial fam trip
Take flight above this extraordinary 4,500-year-old marvel of human endeavour. Take in the unforgettable atmosphere of this World Heritage Site and best known prehistoric monument in Europe.
Group Travel Support
Further support and useful resources available to group travel organisers can be found on our dedicated Group Visits webpages.
For educational groups, please visit our School Visits webpages.
Join our mailing list for more exclusive offers, Travel Trade news and useful updates from English Heritage.