Group visits to stonehenge
This extraordinary 4,500-year-old marvel of human endeavour rises from an ancient landscape. Our world-class permanent exhibition, free downloadable audio tour and newly refurbished café make for a perfect day out with your group.
We offer a 10% discount for groups of 11 or more paying visitors to Stonehenge when payment is made in a single transaction.
Per group you also receive:
- free entry for one tour leader
- free entry for one coach driver
The tour leader, coach driver and any English Heritage members do not count towards the group totals.
Trade admission prices:
Please refer to our Trade Admission Prices & Site Opening Times brochure for pricing and opening times information at our top sites for groups.
Making a booking:
Contact information for making your group booking can be found in the Visit & Contact Information section below. Please include the property name and date of visit in the subject line of your email.
We will require the following information to check availability and book you in.
- Group name
- Name of property
- Tour reference/booking reference (if applicable)
- Date and time of arrival
- Number of visitors
Payment can be made on arrival by:
- credit/debit card,
- cheque; made payable to The English Heritage Trust.
- Agency Voucher Scheme (AVS)*
*Agency Voucher Scheme account holders can redeem their company voucher on arrival and be invoiced after their visits. Subject to eligibility, contact us to find out more.
Visit & Contact information
- Coach parking: Free coach parking for 52 60-seater coaches. Drop-off bay for right-hand drive vehicles.
- Shuttle service: A fast-track shuttle service takes groups direct from the coach park to the Stone Circle.
- Catering: Grab-and-go counter service café serving hot and cold food.
- Audio tour: Free downloadable audio tour available in 12 languages.
- Orientation map: download a copy of our Stonehenge orientation map to help with your planning.
- Average length of visit: 2 hours
Address: Nr Amesbury, Wiltshire, SP4 7DE
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Stonehenge group booking team)
Local TIC: Please contact the Salisbury Information centre at +44 (0) 1722 342860 if you would like to find out more information about visiting the surrounding area.
STONE CIRCLE EXPERIENCE
Stone Circle Experience takes you up close to this world-famous monument. Learn the secrets of the stones from your knowledgeable host and experience the mystery of these ancient sarsens and bluestones. Visits last for an hour and take place outside of our normal opening hours.Find out more
Visit our partner museums
Extend your visit and discover more about the story of Stonehenge at one of our partner museums. Salisbury Museum's collections span the history and archaeology of south Wiltshire from prehistoric times to the present day.
Wiltshire Museum in Devizes offers award-winning displays of gold from the Time of Stonehenge that belonged to people who worshipped inside the Stone Circle.